Here I am going to say how to open pdf file without any software or PDF reader. Most of the people thinking that the PDF file can be opened on your PC only if you have supported software or its reader. Do you think like this?? Then the answer is NO. To open the PDF file without any software follow the following steps,
- Right-Click the PDF file which you want to open.
- Click the option “Open with” then select the Microsoft Edge.
- Now your PDF file is opened.
This is the easy way to open the PDF file, right? But above steps work only for Windows 10. If you’re in other windows like 7, 8 etc, then follow the following steps,
- Open your Browser i.e Google Chrome, Firefox etc.., which you want.
- Now just drag and drop the PDF file into the Browser.
Finally, your PDF file is opened now you can view it. You can follow this step in windows 10 also it will work. Hope, now you know how to read the PDF File without any software.
How to know which app taking more space in windows 10 ????
- Click on the Windows icon in the Taskbar.
- Select the gear icon which is setting and click on the Systems.
- Now choose the “Apps and features” option which is available on the left-hand side.
- Here you will get all installed app from your PC.
- Now select “Sort by size” option from the drop down list and now you will find which app is taking how much space on your PC.
- If you want more control just tap on the app name and here you can have the option to uninstall or modified your app.
- You can also reset your app from here for that select “Sort by name” option from the drop down list.
- Now tap the app name and you will have “Advanced options” click that and click on reset.
- So, you can uninstall, modify or reset from here. It is very easy and basic way to check the apps space on your hard drive in Windows 10 PC.
If you have any doubt leave a comment here I am here to help you.