WhatsApp is one of the apps used by everyone. We know that using WhatsApp you can share your Images, Videos and you can make a both audio and video call and chat with your friends. But most of them not aware of that you can able to send a scheduled messages in WhatsApp. Here I am going to share how to schedule WhatsApp message as your wish. By scheduling the message you can send your messages to your friends in what time your wishing to send.
How To Schedule your Messages??
- Go to Playstore and type “Scheduler for WhatsApp”
- Install this app into your smartphone.
- While opening this app it will ask you to enable the accessibility so click Ok to give accessibility.
- Click on WhatsApp Scheduler and enable it and click OK.
- Now close this app and open it again.
- Tap on the plus icon and you can select any option either WhatsApp Group or WhatsApp Contact.
- Select your contact by clicking the “Click Here to add Contact”.
- Select Date and Time. You can also select the Frequency like either weekly, Monthly, Yearly and much more.
- Enter your message and tap on create.
If you want you can delete this message. Thus selected candidate will receive the message at the right time which scheduled. Finally, now you know how to schedule WhatsApp message. If you feel any difficulties you may leave a comment.