Here I am going to share the way for how to recover lost data like Images, Videos, Audios, Contacts or any type of file which you have stored on your smartphone. Most of the people will have doubt and not have an idea for how to recover the deleted data in your smartphone. Don’t Worry here I am going to say one best method to recover data from android phone.
Dr. Fone Android Data Recovery:
This software is available for Windows, MAC, Android. If you lose the data by System crash, Forgot password, SD card, Rooting Error, accidently you have deleted the data like these and much more. You can also know whether this software is supported for your smartphone or not by visiting the site.
- To Download this software Click Here.
- If you want a full version of this software Click “Buy Now” button and get full version by paying an amount.
- If you want to use a trial version just click the “Try it Free” button and download the software into your PC.
- Once you finish downloading the software, Open the Dr. fone toolkit for Android.
- Click the Data recovery.
- Now connect your smartphone to the PC via data cable.
- Now Go to the settings in your smartphone and Click the Developers Option and enable the USB Debugging option.
- Grant the permission to access your smartphone when it asks.
- Now you can see your device displays in your PC and all file types that you can able to recover. Select your mobile device and select the type which you want to recover and click Next.
- Then you have the two options i.e Scan for Deleted files which are a very Quick process but sometimes it’s found very hard in deleted files so you can also Scan for all files which take a lot longer but it looks much deeper. Select the option as your wish and click Next. Also, Advanced Mode option is available in case your deleted data recover in normal mode you can select this mode.
- Now it’s going to analyze your device and prepared to scan and then it’s going to scan your device once it’s finished analyzing it.
- Scanning time will vary depending on how many file types you have selected and how much data is actually on your device.
- Once the scan is complete, go through and find the files you want to recover and also you can preview most of the media.
- To recover any of that files just select it and click on recover button and then It will ask you to select the file location so select the location where you want and click on recover.
- Now all those files will be saved onto your PC backed up.
Hope you understand and now you know how to use the Android data recovery feature for Android and know How to recover data from android phone.