If you want to share your PC screen to your friend then you can share it via skype or TeamViewer. But if you want to access your friend’s mobile then how it will be??? Day by day new technology is developing. You can able to access your friend’s mobile from anywhere at anytime.
TeamViewer must be installed in the mobile from which you’re going to access.
This QuickSupport application must be installed in the mobile which you’re going to remote.
You don’t want to download this application while opening the Quicksupport application it will ask you to download Add-On Application so, just click the Download button then it automatically goes to the play store and clicks the Install to install this application.
- Open the Teamviewer application in the mobile from which you’re going to control and Enter the Teamviewer id which is shared by your friend’s from his mobile.
- Now your friend mobile screen is visible on your mobile screen.
- You can do any access in your friend mobiles like sending Email, Enabling GPS and much more.
- In case while you’re controlling you feel that it is at low speed then you can increase the speed. Click the icon which is at right bottom in your mobile then select the settings icon and hit on the Quality it has 3 options i.e Automatic, Optimize Quality, Optimize Speed. Select the option “Optimize speed”.
- If you choose this option your display quality will be low but works at high speed.
- If you want to close the connection then click the icon which is at the right bottom then click the icon which is used for closing.
Hope these new technologies are very useful for you. If you feel any difficulties you may leave a comment here I will help you as soon as possible