Here I am going to tell how to solve your Internet connection problems.
- First, you need to check your Internet Connection. If Internet connection is OK then move to the next step.
- Go to settings and click the “Network and Internet option” then click on the Network and Sharing center. Then click Troubleshoot problems. Now it will detect your network problems.
- Next step is Go to command prompt and type “ipconfig /flushdns” without quotes and hit Enter button.
- If you’re still facing the problem then you have to open the chrome then you need to change the setting.
- Open the chrome and just type chrome://flags in the address bar.
- Search for Experimental QUIC protocol, you have to select the “Disabled” option for this and click on the button “Relaunch Now”.
- After this again go to chrome and settings and click the link ” Show Advanced settings” under the Privacy heading check on the box near “Use a prediction service to load pages more quickly”.
I hope this will fix your problem if your internet connection is fine to trying this easy method to fix you internet connection problem. Now you know how to solve your Internet connection problems.