Is it possible to use your keyboard as mouse ??? If you think it is not possible then it is not true, It is possible.Here I am going to say how to use the keyboard as mouse in windows PC. Whatever reason you have like you’re more suddenly broke down or your mouse not working properly so until you repair or buy a new mouse you can use this keyboard as a mouse.
Steps To Be Followed,
- Go to start menu and type “Ease Of Access” and you will get an option as Ease of Access Center click that.
- Click on the link Make the mouse easier to use.
- Then click on Set up Mouse Keys link.
- Check the box near “Turn on Mouse Keys”.
- Then check on box Turn on Mouse Keys with left ALT +left SHIFT +NUM LOCK.
- Increase the pointer speed to high i.e, Top Speed and Acceleration.
- Check the box near Hold down CTRL to speed up and SHIFT to slow down. If you hold control key with that number key then mouse speed will increase and if you hold down shift key then you’re mouse will slow down.
- Make sure that Use Mouse Keys when NUM LOCK is in “on” option.
- Finally, click Apply button and OK button.
How to use Keyboard as mouse??
- On the button Num Lock button in keyboard.
- Click the number 8 as upper arrow key and number 2 as down arrow key and number 4 as left arrow key and number 6 as for right arrow key.
- For OK button click number 5 key.
- If you hold control key along with that number key your mouse will be very fast. You can use this method but it takes a lot of time to adjust but this is an emergency use only not for your daily use. So use this trick it is very simple and it will help you more.
Finally, now you know how to use the keyboard as the mouse. If you feel any difficulties you may leave a comment I will help you as soon as possible.