I am going to say how to hide apps in Android smartphone and you know there is no built-in option in Android to hide the app so we need to use a simple Launcher from the play store.
- Go to play store and type “Apex Launcher”.
- Download this launcher and install this launcher into your smartphone.
- Once you install this launcher just open this launcher and you can see that new launcher is applied in your smartphone.
- Now tap on Apex setting and Go to Drawer settings and tap on Hidden apps option.
- You can able to see all the apps which are all on your smartphone.
- Now check the box near the app whichever you want to hide like Gallery, Camera, Calculator and much more.
- Finally, Click Save option.
- Now your app is hidden.
How to get back the app which is hidden?
- Open the Apex setting app.
- Go to Drawer settings and click on the Hidden Apps option.
- Uncheck the app which you want to get it back and click on the save option.
This is one of the best ways to hide your app. Now you know how to hide apps in Android smartphone. If you feel any difficulties you may leave a comment here I will help you as soon as possible.