I am going to tell how to download Gmail Emails in PC or Laptop. I will show the easy steps to download your all Gmail or selected Gmail or important Gmail what you have you can easily download to PC.
- Open Google and sign in with your Google account with your Gmail ID and Password.
- Next In Google just type “Google Takeout” without Quotes and click on the first link.
- Here you will find all the products of Google. Click the “Select None” button which is on the right side.
- Now check on the button near Mail options.
- If you want you can select all the emails but it takes a lot of time. So, you can select the important emails.
- For this click on “All Mails” and click the radio button option near “Select Labels”. Now you can select the Gmail which is important for you. Before that hit on the button “Select All” button and now select the Email which you want or you can download email which you want.
- Then Click on Next button.
- Next, Choose the file type as “Zip” and choose the File size. In the Delivery method, you have options like If you want to download via Email Link then select the option “Send Download Link via email”. If you want to add to your drive choose the option “Add to Drive”. If you want to add to dropbox choose “Add to Dropbox” option.
- Click “Create Archive”.
- It will take some time to download all these things and then it will send the download link to your email and you can easily download all these things.
- If you got an email come to this page again and you will see the Download option so from here also you can download your emails to your PC.
Hope, now you know how to download Gmail Emails to your PC or Laptop.